Thursday, March 02, 2006

Prey Alone - Awesome short movie


Hey all. Got a really cool 15 minute movie I think everybody needs to see.
You can find it over at a site called jonny3d.com.

In the links along the left hand side of the page, choose the one called Mpegs. Download the one called Prey Alone Movie and give it a watch.

While watching this thing, it made me think of a cross between The Matrix and The Usual Suspects. It really sort of draws you in. Then you get to the ending - and wow! Awesome!

Reading a bit on the site, we find out this movie was filmed entirely infront of green screens, and that it cost a whopping 80,000 euros, which I think is around 96,138.18 USD or 108,747.43 CAD.

Anyway, enjoy, and let me know what you all think!
:o)

1 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 01:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was alright. I thought 90 thousand dollars was like 50 million canadian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home