Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To Jedi or not to Jedi?



For years now (I'd say over 10 years at least) I've used the handle Jedi_Kez for pretty much everything I signed up for that required a username. Before then I would use just Kez, however, believe it or not, there is more then one of us out there - so I made the change way back when to include the Ultra-Cool Jedi prefix to my usernames. Hey, I'm a Geek who grew up loving the original Star Wars Trilogy. To this day, I have yet to come across another Jedi_Kez. The closest I got was a Jedi Taz (this was on XBox Live - so you can only imagine the confusion on our team trying to call out one of our names...).

Fast-Forward to current day. Star Wars is not really the same anymore. A lot of long-time fans are upset and even disgusted with the prequal episodes that spewed forth from Lucas' brain. Star Wars (as a whole) is no longer as cool as it once was. So here I am, with my long time Jedi_Kez handle, wondering if it is still cool to use 'Jedi' in my name (or anything else relating to Star Wars). Am I no longer as cool as I once was? Should I change to something else? Should I go back to regular ole' Kez?

Hmmm, something to ponder upon some more methinks. For the meantime, I'll remain a Jedi, and yes, the Force is with me.
:o)

5 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

Cool! Linked

 
At 2/16/2006 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without the Jedi, your just plain old Kez, How about Brokeback Kez?

 
At 2/16/2006 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Jedi_Kez said...

Brokeback Kez?
That sounds good...
on one condition though, that Gorbash promises not to quit me
:o)

 
At 2/16/2006 02:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you know Gor can't make promises like that!

 
At 2/16/2006 03:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Jedi are the shit.

If you're disillusioned with SW, just read some of the expanded universe books... They'll make you feel better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home